Happy Monday my lovely stars! I hope the week starts with bliss and excitement for new things to come!
For the days when lady like appeal is much needed, my silk white blouse, bodycon skirt and tweed style jacket come to my rescue. All is needed to complete the look are a pair of pearl necklace, chic earrings and pumps. You’re ready to effortlessly rock the day in less than a moment.
My outfit items:
- Silk Zara blouse in White paired with Forever 21 ombre bandage style skirt
- A tweed Zara jacket with red beading
- Christian Louboutin Youtruche pumps in silver leopard
- Chanel classic pearl and logo necklace
- Chanel fingerless gloves in navy lambskin leather
- Chanel CC earrings in silver from Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 collection
- Louis Vuitton Empreinte Bandouliere Speedy 25
- Christian Louboutin Yotruche in silver leopard
- btw, the lip shade is Chanel Rouge Allure in 99 Pirate which is absolutely gorgeous wearable red shade, review for the lipstick here
For days when I want to let the accessories dominate the look, I go for a pair of sleek and simple white top and classic jeans. I pair earrings, necklaces and scarves withing the same color base to create unity in the look.
For this Fall night out to get drinks with hubby, I used:
- Zara silk blouse and Burberry jeans as a base for the outfit.
- I evolved the look around my Chanel silver tone CC earrings and a classic Chane pearl necklace with CCs.
- To layer up and to stay warm, I threw in a wool Massimo Dutti knit sweater and fingerless Chanel gloves with CC chain.
- The finishing touches were made with a vintage ivory Chanel flap and my Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato in black and burgundy patent leather.
PS. Check out adorable Pomeranians Baloo and Berry chilling with my Louboutins
Realizing the temperatures will be low very soon, I rush to wear my shorts and cropped pants while the weather permits. For a Fall look with denim shorts, I pulled out warm knit sweater and gloves to offset the bare legs and any chance of getting cold. A rich magenta shades of Hermes Le Songe de la Licorne scarf helped to boost up the look.
My outfit items:
- Zara denim cut outs and knit sweater with braids from 2013 Summer collection
- Sparkly red Toms which have been my saviors during the summer days which required plenty of walking
- Louis Vuitton Totally MM in Damier Azur
- Hermes Le Songe de la Licorne scarf in magenta and blue hues, from Spring 2013 collection
- Fingerless Chanel gloves in navy leather with embossed CC
- Vintage Ray Ban aviators and Massimo Dutti belt
This weekend’s look came in a mix of rolled up destroyed denim, tucked in button up shirt, a silk lightweight Hermes scarf and a bomber jacket.
Nothing beats boyfriend jeans for a casual weekend outfit to stroll down the park with hubby and pets. I love my Zara jeans from 2009, time has improved their warn appearance and created that mix of destroyed and vintage vibe.
My outfit items:
- Zara jeans in straight cut
- H&M button up light blue shirt
- Hermes Cliquetis vintage scarf which I scored back in Spring 2012, more info on the print and author here
- Bombed jacket and flats from Urban Outfitters
Looking at my work over the past year, I feel projects and responsibilities piling up, blowing me up like a baloon and I can not stop wonder when will it break. I hope the balloon bubble will last and help me restructure and organize everything before the stress level explodes. Meanwhile I keep thinking positive, dreaming and staying grateful for what every day brings. I am very thankful for having you, my readers find this blog helpful and interesting to keep coming back and reviewing it.
If there happen days when you feel exhaunted and experience the stress bubble close to bursting, please smile to yourself, take a deep breath and bring back yourself to realize the baby steps you can take to resolve the situation!
For an office outfit on a gorgeous sunny Fall day, I wore slim fit cropped jeans in dark wash paired with silk top and knit caramel cardigan. I layered my Chanel pearl and logo CC necklace with 3 other simple faux pearl necklaces to create a statement, and added fingerless Chanel gloves when strolling out for a lunch.
My outfit items:
- DVF silk blue top and cotton Intimissimi button up cardigan
- Dark wash skinny Guess ankle jeans which have been in my closet for 5 years and remain my loved pair of jeans
- Salvatore Ferragamo cream flats with gold tone hardware
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azure Totally MM
- Chanel fingerless gloves in navy lambskin leather with CC logo
- Chanel faux pearl classic CC necklace. SA in Chanel adviced to layer Chanel pearl necklace with plain faux pearl necklaces to add jewelry a bolder and louder statement. So far her advice seems very helpful!
Hey my sun rays! Hoping the weekend has been replenishing and reviving for you! For most of mine, I spent time with family and our two funky Pomeranians. My hubby and I decided to hire a dog teacher to educate Baloo and Berry with basic obedience commands and tricks, so we had first two classes over the weekend. Can’t wait to see how the rest of dog school will go!
With chilly days back, its time to retrieve denim and pants that were neglected during summer months. For a comfortable outfit to run around the town, I paired a classic cut Burberry jeans with silk blouse as a base for the outfit. A pair of leopard pumps, fingerless Chanel gloves and Chanel’s pearl necklace helped me to complete the look.
My outfit items:
- Lace and silk Zara blouse, a fun garment to pair with jeans or high waist skirts
- Burberry Brit classic straight leg jeans have quickly became a popular pair for me due to its simple cut, mid waist line and soft fabric
- Massimo Dutti belt in ivory suede and camel leather combination
- YSL Palais pumps in leopard print pony hair
- Chanel necklace with pearls and logo CCs
- Chanel fingerless gloves with logo CC in deep blue lambskin leather
- Louis Vuitton Totally MM in Damier Azur has been with me for most time of this summer. Totally is a great bag for Spring/Summer season because it is so versatile, lightweight and easy to pair with most of the looks. Its classic shape and outer pockets make Totally MM my favorite tote for Summer time outdoors.
While vocationing in August, I picked up a few make up items to try this fall. Most of you know how charming and seductive make up products are when carefully laid our on a store counter. My temptation got me acquire Chanel Les Beiges powder, Chanel creme blush, Chanel
- Chanel Les Beiges powder in shade 40 is made sheer and lightweight to blend in easily and naturally. I use shade 40 for contouring and looking for shade 20 as a setting powder/foundation. Shade 40 looks very natural as a countre for my cheeckbones and can be lightly dabbed with a bit of bronzer.
- Chanel Blush de Creme Inspiration a very natural pale pink shade almost leaving my checks nude yet with a subtle gardenia blush. A very helpful review for Chanel Blush de Creme is here.
- My hubby picked me a an Affinite shade which is the brightes among pinks, and looks rosy and refreshed. Personally for me, chosing among Chanel Blush de Creme in Inspiration and Affinite, I go for Inspiration as it is more natural and delicate shade.
- Chanel Rouge Alure lipstick in shade 99 Pirate is a gorgeous rich red with a bit coral undertone. The lipstick goes on opaque and velvety, you will be good with just one or two layers. My favorite part is that this shade makes my lip look plump and voluptuous.
- YSL Rouge Volupt Shine in shade 18 Prune in Fire. While I am not crazy about it being shiny, I blot of excess shine and then the plum color looks very soft and full with berry undertones, very appropriate for fall. When searching for this one, I actually wanted Forbidden Burgundy from Rouge Volupt (a very helpful review for the product here), but the store only cared the Shine line.